It is to notify all concerned that the Seat reporting/booking facility has started from 10 am on 17/08/2022 and will remain open till 6:30 pm on 18/08/2022. All the candidates/applicants who have been listed in the Phase-1, Provisional Merit list are allowed for seat reporting/booking procedure. Applicants are advised to see the notification bearing the number Ref No: 20220816/SPC/AD/UG-SB-1, Dated: 16.08.2022 for detailed instructions. The booking facility will automatically stop after the scheduled time.
Steps for booking/reporting
- Visit the Online admission portal – https://syamaprasadcollegeonline.com
- Click on – “Click to start Reporting/Booking”
- Enter the Application Number – example – 0162022S10002XXX
- Enter the ID proof number – example – Aadhaar/ or any other used in the application form (Check/refer to your application form and enter the ID number printed in that. ). It has to be entered exactly as it is in your application form.
- Collect the Booking Receipt in pdf format.
To check the booking procedure click the link here – View/Visit/Download
- Seat Booking/Reporting does not guarantee your admission to any of the UG courses, it only shows your interest in getting admission to the offered UG course.
- To secure admission applicant/candidate will have to wait for the Provisional Admission list and admission will be purely based on Merit rank/point and also as per vacancy in the respective subjects.
- All the provisional admission lists and procedures will be duly notified on the official website of our college.