Every student has to strictly follow the code of conduct framed by the college authority:
1. Ragging and eve-teasing are forbidden by the law. The Hon’ble Supreme Court has ruled out that ragging is a criminal offence.
2. Destroying the College Property, furniture, buildings, labs, defacing wall are serious offences.
3. Students are forbidden to sit on the steps.
4. The corridor of building , library block, verandah in front of the classrooms are not meant for assembling and chatting. Please treat them as silent zone.
5. Indiscipline should not be indulged by unruly behavior.
6. No student is allowed to loiter outside the classroom or anywhere in the college premises during class hours. (In case any teacher is absent, the students are advised to spend the time in the library or in the common room).
7. Any form of violence, harassment or bullying will not be tolerated among students.
8. Outsiders are strictly prohibited inside the college premises during college hours. However, In case of urgent business, prior permission of the Principal must be taken.
9. Smoking, taking drugs, alcoholic drinks, carrying of lethal weapons and bursting crackers are not allowed inside the college premises.
10. Any form of intimidation, threatening, or assault towards college students, faculty members or non-teaching staff members will result in disciplinary action.
11. Identity Card should be carried by the students always.
12. Using mobile phones in the college premises is forbidden.
Students flouting the above rules will be suspended immediately and if found guilty, after due inquiry, will be dismissed from the college. The college, though not responsible for the conduct of the students outside the college premises will take cognizance of any serious misconduct.