1. To understand the meaning, nature and scope of Electronic Science and Basic Circuit Theory and Network Analysis.
2. To Draw and explain the structure of Semiconductor diodes such as p-n junction diode, characteristics and ammeters, Zener diode.
3. To describe the characteristics of different configurations of the transistor and describe the application of transistors for Current and voltage amplification.
4. To create a knowledge of Mathematics Foundation for Electronics.
5. To apply different kind of physics theory to construct circuit, conductor and transistor.
6. To create a skill of C Programming Language, Object Oriented Programming in C++.
7. To Sketch, explain and design the amplifier circuit for given specification and analyse them discuss oscillator principles, oscillator types, and frequency stability as it relates to its operation.
8. To understand the basic concepts of graph and analyse the basic electrical circuits using graph theory.
9. To differentiate between Digital Electronics and VHDL, Signals and Systems and Microprocessors and Microcontrollers.
10. To explain the basic block of communication system and the different logic gates using truth table.
11. To understand Operational Amplifiers, Electronic Instrumentation, Communication Electronics.
SACT & HOD
Dr. Partha Sarathi Das
MSc., Ph.D (TECH.)