General Information for Admission to UG Program – 2021-22
Online Application forms for admission to 1st Year Semester- 1 of the three year B. A/ B.Sc/B. Com (Honours/Major/General) Courses (CBCS) for the session 2020-21 will be available online mode only.
The link for the Online admission Portal will be available in the main home page of the official website of Syamaprasad College
The link for online application forms will be available on the college website shortly.
Overview of Application Procedure to UG program
- Student interested in applying for undergraduate programs of the college will have to create an user/Applicant profile by registering into the online admission portal.
- The email id and contact number is very important. Students are hereby advised to use their personal email id or contact number for registration to the admission portal.
- Student will be assigned a profile against email used on successful registration. He/she can then check the eligibility by entering the marks obtained in the previous qualifying examination against the applied UG subject. SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/General Category to be selected during the eligibility check.
- If he/she is eligible than application to that subject will be allowed and the entire process will comprise of few sections,
- Registration details – Fresh and backlog – choose accordingly.
- Personal Information/details.
- Academic Qualification details- Previous qualifying examination.
- Admission section which will comprise of Subjects in UG program that he/she is interested in applying for.
- Dashboard: Students will be able to see all the notifications and alerts in the dashboard. All the application process can be previewed and edited till it is allowed/final submission.
Details of the Application Procedure through the Admission Portal will be provided here very Soon.
Note: Multiple application is possible under the same student profile but will be assigned with a separate Application form number.
It is also to note that fees for application to any UG program has been exempted as per the G.O No: 706 Edn (CS)/10M-95/14.
Click here to see notification: https://www.caluniv.ac.in/news/online-ug-pg-admission-2021.pdf
Total Seats Stream/Coursewise – View/Download
Admission Rules – University of Calcutta
- Click here to See Rules & Regulations for B.A/B.Sc (Hons/General/Major) UG courses for Affiliating Colleges; https://www.caluniv.ac.in/cbcs-ug/ug-files/CSR_BA_B.Sc._B.Mus_Hons_Genl_CBCS.pdf
- Click here to see the rules & Regulations for B.Com (Honours/General) UG courses for Affiliating College; https://cuexam.net/Downloads/DDB471181959407DBEC6570D5FD59E59.pdf