This is to inform all concerned that online submission of applications for B.A/B.Sc/B.Com, Part-1 & 2 (Honours, General & Major) (under 1+1+1, system), examination 2022 has commenced and all applicants are hereby advised to follow the activity schedule prescribed by the University of Calcutta.
To check the notification follow the link to visit the official webpage of Calcutta University – Visit/View.
To check the notification click the link here – View/Download
Procedure to follow;
- Visit the application web page of Calcutta University (cuexamwindow.in)– Visit/View
- Choose, (1+1+1) system.
- Choose BA/B.Sc or B.Com as per your stream.
- Then Choose Part 1 or Part 2.
- Then Select “form Submission.”
- Enter the registration number issued by the University of Calcutta and press continue.
- Kindly follow the onscreen instructions.
- After submission of Online-application, fees will be available in the form.
- Visit SBI Collect portal and then choose the college/institution name as “Syamaprasad College” and under the category select ” CU Examination Fee 2022, part-1 & 2″ and pay the fees.
Documents to be submitted
- After online application submission, the printed copy is to be signed for offline submission.
- Photocopy of last paid fees SBI Collect challan/fees challan (Part Admission Fees).
- Photo Copy of CU examination fees SBI Collect.
Note: The documents are to be submitted to the annex office (1 pm to 5 pm) on all working days except holidays.