Notice Date (issued by CU): 22/06/2022
Extended dates for the online submission of forms for the B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. Semester-IV (Hons./Gen./Major) Examination, 2022 (Under CBCS) Examination,2022 has been attached herewith.
To check the notification issued by the University Calcutta – View/Download
All the concerned students who could not apply previously are hereby advised to follow the schedule as mentioned in the notification issued by the University of Calcutta.
All the students who are about to appear for Semester – 4, examination – 2022 are hereby advised to follow the instruction given below very carefully;
How to fill up the online CU examination form?
Online Form of the University of Calcutta for Examination – Semester-4.
- Visit the official Web portal of the University of Calcutta – Visit/View
- Select CBCS or Part (1+1+1) option as per your stream of study.
- Select B.A/B.Sc or B.Com as per your course of study.
- Select the semester or Part for which you want to apply for the examination.
- Select the option – Form Submission
- Now enter your registration number and the first three letters of your name – then continue.
- Follow the instruction and apply online after selecting the proper subjects.
- Download the form in PDF.
- Put your full signature on the form.
To see the steps of the online application for examination in detail click here – View/Visit
How to Pay the CU Examination Fee online through SBI Collect?
- Visit the SBI Collect Portal – Visit/View
- Select the State – West Bengal.
- Select the Type of Corporation as – Educational Institution
- Select the Institution Name as – Syamaprasad College
- Select the payment category as – CU Examination Fee – 2022
- Fill up the appropriate details and then pay it online.
To see the steps of payment through SBI Collect in detail click here – View/Visit
How to submit the CU Examination Form and Fees Challan to the College office through online mode?
- Visit the official website of the College – Visit/View
- Visit the “Examination” tab on the home page.
- Visit the “Examination Enrollment Form” page.
- Click on the link for submission of documents to Office online through Google form. – Visit/Submit
- Please mention the SBI Challan reference number in the google form properly.
- Students are advised to follow the notification issued by the University of Calcutta regarding the Examination form fillup. Follow the timeline as mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the CU Examination Fees online through SBI Collect only. No other form of payment would be allowed or accepted in any circumstances.
- Submit the necessary documents required in the Google form along with a PDF of Admission Fees Challan and CU Exam Fees Challan and if backlog candidate then upload the Enrollment fee challan also.
- The enrollment fee is only to be paid if a student is having any backlog papers (Pay only one Enrolment fee even if you have multiple backlog papers).
- College authorities will not be responsible if the student fails to comply with the notification and procedure laid out here.
Note: The college authority may change or update the notice as per the situation that may arise.
Students are also advised to check the list of eligible candidates under the Tab “Examination” and on the page “Examination-checklist” on the official website – Visit the Page