This is to notify to all concerned students of Semester – 3 & 5 that the Calcutta University authorities have approved the system of online submission of forms for B.A/B.Sc/B.Com (Hons/General/Major) examination – 2022.
Students are advised to check the schedule through the official website of the University of Calcutta (https://cuexam.net and https://cuexamwindow.in).
To check the notification issued by the University of Calcutta click the link here – View/Download.
Steps to follow;
All the students are required to follow the instructions given below;
- Fill up the online application for examination by visiting the official website of Calcutta University (Select – CBCS – Select – Semester – 3 or 5 – Select Form Submission) – View/Visit
- Visit Online SBI Collect – (Select the state as West Bengal, Select Educational Institution – Select – the college name as Syamaprasad College – select the CU examination fee Sem 3 or 5 pay the examination fees.
Note: (Students must submit the following)
- Duly signed copy of the examination form.
- Printed Copy of SBI Collect CU examination Fees Receipt.
- Printed Copy of SBI Collect Semester Admission Fees/ Enrollment fees (only for backlog candidates).
Students are advised to submit the above documents to the office (annex counter) between 2 pm to 5 pm (except on holidays).
Follow the timeline given in the activity/notification issued by the University of Calcutta.