All the concerned students, who are about to appear for B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. Semester-VI (Hons./Gen./Major) or Part – lll (1+1+1 sys.), Examination – 2022 are here by directed to follow the notice issued by the University of Calcutta dated 23/05/2022 regarding online submission of forms for examination – 2022.
To check the notifications dated 23/05/2022 issued by CU related to examinations – Visit/View/Download.
All the students who are about to appear for Semester – 6 / Part – 3 examination – 2022 are hereby advised to follow the instruction given below very carefully;
How to fill up the online CU examination form?
Online Form of the University of Calcutta for Examination – Semester 6 & Part – 3 – 2022
- Visit the official Web portal of the University of Calcutta – Visit/View
- Select CBCS or Part (1+1+1) option as per your stream of study.
- Select B.A/B.Sc or B.Com as per your course of study.
- Select the semester or Part for which you want to apply for the examination.
- Select the option – Form Submission
- Now enter your registration number and the first three letters of your name – then continue.
- Follow the instruction and apply online after selecting the proper subjects.
- Download the form in PDF.
- Put your full signature on the form.
To see the steps of the online application for examination in detail click here – View/Visit
How to Pay the CU Examination Fee online through SBI Collect?
- Visit the SBI Collect Portal – Visit/View
- Select the State – West Bengal.
- Select the Type of Corporation as – Educational Institution
- Select the Institution Name as – Syamaprasad College
- Select the payment category as – CU Examination Fee – 2022
- Fill up the appropriate details and then pay it online.
To see the steps of payment through SBI Collect in detail click here – View/Visit
How to submit the CU Examination Form and Fees Challan to the College office through online mode?
- Visit the official website of the College – Visit/View
- Visit the “Examination” tab on the home page.
- Visit the “Examination Enrollment Form” page.
- Click on the link for submission of documents to Office online through Google form. – Visit/Submit
- Please mention the SBI Challan reference number in the google form properly.
- Students are advised to follow the notification issued by the University of Calcutta regarding the Examination form fillup. Follow the timeline as mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the CU Examination Fees online through SBI Collect only. No other form of payment would be allowed or accepted in any circumstances.
- Submit the necessary documents required in the Google form along with a PDF of Admission Fees Challan and CU Exam Fees Challan and if backlog candidate then upload the Enrollment fee challan also.
- The enrollment fee is only to be paid if a student is having any backlog papers.
- College authorities will not be responsible if the student fails to comply with the notification and procedure laid out here.
Note: The college authority may change or update the notice as per the situation that may arise.