This notice has been issued in continuation of the notification dated 17/11/2022.
The students whose names are in the attached link are at this moment advised and directed to report to the Annex office (between 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm) on 28/11/2022 for submission of required documents for the purpose of CU registration for the academic session – 2022-23.
The registration process of the students mentioned in the list may be blocked or canceled by the competent authority if the concerned student fails to produce the required documents in due time (i.e. 28/11/2022, Monday). The college authority will no longer be responsible in the event of cancellation and blocking of registration process.
To check the list of candidates whose registration process is pending/blocked are – View/Download
Documents to be submitted;
- Clear photocopy of Higher Secondary mark sheet.
- Clear photocopy of Higher Secondary Admit Card.
- Clear photocopy of Madyamik mark sheet.
- Clear photocopy of Madyamik Admit Card as Date of Birth Proof.
- Clear photocopy Adhaar.
- Clear Copy of Address Proof (Ration Card/Electricity Bill/Gas Bill/Credit Card Bill/Passport etc/).
- Clear Copy of Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Clear Copy of Migration Certificate along with Original to be produced (if applicable).
- Clear Copy of Scholar Certificate (if applicable)
- Color recent passport Photograph.
- Copy of 1st Semester/Admission fees (2022-23), SBI Collect Payment receipt.