The college provides a vibrant platform to develop the varied interests and aptitudes of our large student community and thus shape them into successful, well-rounded adults and good citizens of tomorrow. A wide variety of forums and committees promotes sports, cultural, social service, and other extra-curricular and co-curricular activities which not only nurture talent but also develop team building, leadership, and organizational skills. The Committee for Sports and Co-curricular activities of the college is formed with the following members under the chairmanship of Principal/Vice-Principal/Teacher-In Charge.
|2||Mithun Kumar Gayen||Coordinator/Convener|
|5||Partha Sarathi Das||Member|
|9||Niloy Gautam||Invitee Member|
|10||Arup Kumar Das||Non-Teaching member|
|11||Tanmoy Shil||Non-Teaching member|
Roll & Responsibilities
- This committee organizes all the sports events on the campus.
- The College strongly believes in all round development of students.
- The activities carried out by this Committee help the students in getting an experience of working in teams, organizing various types of events, and developing insight into multiple functions of management.
- The College actively supports sports, cultural, literary and other recreational activities.
- Students to be encouraged to take part in extra-curricular activities and competitions organized by Calcutta University and inter-districts sports.
Contact Email id: