This notice has been again issued for the students who are provisionally admitted to UG courses – 2021.
The students whose names are listed in this notice are hereby advised to submit documents on an urgent basis to complete the Registration process of the University of Calcutta.
All the concerned students are hereby advised to submit the documents online (Within 23/01/2022) via this Google form Link – Click here for Google form for Submission
This notice is to be treated as extremely urgent.
The following documents are to be submitted;
- Candidate/Student’s Colour photo in JPEG format only.
- Candidate/Student’s full signature in JPEG format only.
- Photocopy of Self-attested Higher Secondary Marksheet in JPEG format only.
- Photocopy of Self-attested Admit Card (Class-X) as age proof in JPEG format only.
- Photocopy of Self-attested Caste Certificate (submit if applicable only) in JPEG format only.
- Photocopy of Self-attested ID proof (Adhaar/School Id card/Voter ID etc) in JPEG format only.
- Original Migration Certificate (Submit f Applicable only)in JPEG format only.
To check the list of students with pending/error/Multicollege status visit the links given below;
- All students of B.Com (Hons/General) – Click here – View/Download
- All students of B.Sc (Hons/General/Major) – Click here – View/Download
- All students of B.A (Honours) – Click here – View/Download
- All students of B.A (General) – Click here – View/Download
- Provide the Mobile/Contact Number and personal email id in the Google form.
- The students who have the subject error are hereby advised to mention the subjects opted for the UG admission-2021 in a separate sheet and merge it with the Photocopy of Original Higher Secondary Marksheet (10+2).
- Students are also advised to get a clean Photocopy of documents with good resolution.
- The students on the list are only required to submit the documents online.
- Failing to submit the documents in due time may lead to blocking of registration by the University of Calcutta and the College authority will not take any further responsibility.
- Students who have already submitted the documents may ignore the notice.
- For any other assistance, students are further advised to email us at email@example.com