This notice has been again issued for the students who are provisionally admitted to UG courses – 2021.
The students whose names are listed in this notice are hereby advised to submit documents on an urgent basis to complete the Registration process of the University of Calcutta.
All the concerned students are hereby advised to submit the documents online (Within 10/01/2022) via this Google form Link – Click here for Google form for Submission
This notice is to be treated as extremely urgent.
The following documents are to be submitted;
- Photocopy of Self-attested Higher Secondary Marksheet.
- Photocopy of Self-attested Admit Card (Class-X) as age proof.
- Photocopy of Self-attested Caste Certificate (if any/applicable).
- Photocopy of Self-attested ID proof (Adhaar/School Id card/Voter ID etc).
- Original Migration Certificate (If any/Applicable).
To check the list of students – Click here – View/Download
- Provide the Mobile/Contact Number and personal email id in the Google form.
- The students who have the subject error are hereby advised to mention the subjects who opted for the UG admission-2021 at the back of the Photocopy of Higher Secondary Marksheet (10+2).
- Students are also advised to get a clean Photocopy of documents with good resolution.
- The students on the list are only required to submit the documents online.
- Failing to submit the documents in due time may lead to blocking of registration by the University of Calcutta and the College authority will not take any further responsibility.
- Students who have already submitted the documents may ignore the notice.