Urgent – Attention – Semester -1 (2021-22) students.
This is an Urgent Notice for all the concerned students who were provisionally admitted to UG Courses Semester – 1 for the academic session -2021-22.
The students who have not submitted the hard copy documents are hereby advised to submit those documents by tomorrow 27/12/2021 and latest by 28/12/2021 to the Annex campus counter between 2 pm to 6 pm.
ALL THE CONCERNED STUDENTS ARE REQUESTED TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS;
- SELF-ATTESTED PHOTOCOPY OF HIGHER SECONDARY MARK SHEET (CLASS-XII).
- PHOTOCOPY OF SECONDARY/MADHYAMIK MARK SHEET (CLASS-X).
- SELF-ATTESTED PHOTOCOPY OF ADMIT CARD (CLASS-X & CLASS – XII).
- ORIGINAL MIGRATION CERTIFICATE (Except the boards – Passed from WBCHSE / WBBME / CISCE / CBSE / NIOS / Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya)
- SELF-ATTESTED PHOTOCOPY OF CASTE CERTIFICATE (IF ANY).
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST WRITE YOUR COLLEGE ROLL NO, PHONE NUMBER, AND EMAIL ID AT THE BACKSIDE OF THE PHOTOCOPY OF THE HIGHER SECONDARY MARK SHEET (CLASS-XII).
THE CANDIDATES WHO HAD UPLOADED NET COPY OF THE HIGHER SECONDARY MARK SHEET (CLASS-XII) ARE ADVISED TO SUBMIT THE SELF-ATTESTED PHOTOCOPY OF THE ORIGINAL MARK SHEET.
COLLEGE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY IF THE UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA AUTHORITIES DENIES REGISTRATION ON THE GROUNDS OF INCOMPATIBLE/NET COPY OF HIGHER SECONDARY MARK SHEETS.
Very Important: Candidates whose names are mentioned in the list below (pdf file linked) are urgently advised to visit the college office with all credentials (having a photocopy of all documents self-attested) on 27/12/2021 and latest by 28/12/2021. This is required for the registration of candidates by the University of Calcutta.
List of Candidates: Click here to see the list
Please treat this notice as Urgent and important.