This notice has been again issued for the students who are provisionally admitted to UG courses – 2021.
The students whose names are listed in this notice are hereby advised to submit documents on an urgent basis to complete the Registration process of the University of Calcutta on 16/02/2022 and 17/02/2022.
Students are advised to visit the college annex campus with necessary documents between 1 pm to 5 pm.
Click here to check the list – View/Download
This notice is to be treated as extremely urgent.
The following documents are to be submitted;
- Photocopy of Self-attested Higher Secondary Marksheet (Clean copy with good resolution).
- Photocopy of Self-attested Admit Card (Class-X) as age proof (Clean copy with good resolution).
- Photocopy of Self-attested Admit Card (Class-XII) (Clean copy with good resolution).
- Photocopy of Self-attested Caste Certificate, (Clean copy with good resolution) – (submit only if applicable).
- Photocopy of Self-attested ID proof (Adhaar/School Id card/Voter ID etc).
- Original Migration Certificate (Clean copy with good resolution) – (Submit only if applicable ).
- Provide the Mobile/Contact Number and personal email id at the Annex building counter.
- The students who have the subject error are hereby advised to mention the subjects who opted for the UG admission-2021 in a separate sheet and attach it with the Photocopy of Original Higher Secondary Marksheet (10+2).
- Students are also advised to get a clean Photocopy of documents with good resolution.
- The students on the list are only required to submit the documents.
- Failing to submit the documents in due time may lead to blocking of registration by the University of Calcutta and the College authority will not take any further responsibility.
- Students who have already submitted the documents may ignore the notice.
- For any other assistance, students are further advised to visit the “May I Help You” counter.