Syamaprasad College, Kolkata has always had as its motto, the pursuit of excellence and an all round development of its students. To further this goal and achieve better results The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of this college was established in October, 2012. IQAC with tremendous co-operation of and contribution from the stakeholders of the college successfully steered the college to NAAC grade ‘B’ in 2013.
VISION OF IQAC:
To develop a quality system to ensure all round development of the college and achieve excellence in every area
- To establish learning environment centred on students, using ICT tools for teaching.
- To encourage departments to organise seminars, workshops etc
- To provide students with certain skills to enable them to opt for careers
- To evaluate, periodically the progress of academic and administrative tasks
- To identify, encourage, cultivate talent and extra-curricular activities