Syamaprasad College, founded by Dr. Syamaprasad Mukherjee, came into existence in the city immediately after the end of World War II in 1945. It was then styled as Asutosh College of Commerce (evening section).
- Online Submission – Examination Enrollment/Application form (CU) – Second Semester only.
- Online Submission of Examination/Enrollment Form to College – Even Semester & Part -3 Examination – 2021
- Urgent Notice for B.A General – Selection of Generic Elective
- Student Credit Card Scheme – An initiative by West Bengal Government.
- Suspension of all student related offline services.
News & Anouncements
- Practical Examination Schedule, Department of Computer Science
- TUTORIAL VIVA-VOCE-2021 SCHEDULE, Department of English
- Internal examination of Environmental Studies (AECC 2) of 2nd Semester BA and B Sc (Hons/Gen/Maj) and EVS project report submission of Part III (Under 1+1+1 system) and 6th Semester B Com (CBCS Backlog)
- Internal Assessment-2021- Paper VIII B – Department of Mathematics
- Commerce – Even Semester Examination – 2021- Computerized accounting & efiling, Project-Viva
Syamaprasad College started its Science Faculty in B.Sc (Computer Science Hons.), B.Sc (Electronics Hons.), B.Sc (Computer Application – Major) in the Annexe Building during day hours and B.Sc (Geography Hons.) on semi-day basis in 1998. Presently, it also offers B. Sc Honours in Economics and Mathematics. Students can also pursue B. Sc (General) in Pure Science, Bio Science as well as Geo Science.
A degree in Arts opens up multiple vistas of career opportunities such as academic research, teaching in schools and colleges, publishing, mass communication, journalism and many more. Initially arts department started with Honours courses in Bengali and English. Currently, it also offers B. A Honours and General courses in History, Education, French, Philosophy, Political Science, etc..
The college started its journey with commerce department a long back in 1945. It was primarily designed to meet to growing demand of commerce in higher education. Presently, college offers B. Com Honours programme in Marketing and Accounting & Finance. It also runs B. Com General programme.