Commencement of Semester – 1, classes for session 2022-23, (Day Shift) & Documents Submission.
This is to notify all concerned that Semester-1 classes (Day Section) will commence on 19/09/2022.
The time of the day shift is 11 am to 5 pm and all the science faculty/subjects classes mentioned below are run at the annex campus.
The subjects are mentioned below;
- Computer Science (Honours & General)
- Computer Application (Major)
- Electronics (Honours & General)
- Mathematics (Honours & General)
- Physics (General)
- Bio- Science General – Zoology, Physiology & Botany.
Students who have taken admission to the respective courses/subjects (Semester-1, Session- 2022-23) which are mentioned above are hereby advised to submit the following documents to the annex building counter on 15/09/2022 between 1 pm to 5 pm.
- Photo (Colour passport size).
- Self-Attested – Clean Photo Copy/Xerox of Higher Secondary Marksheet.
- Self-Attested – Clean Photo Copy/Xerox of Madhyamik (Xth-Standard) Admit Card as Age Proof.
- Self-Attested – Clean Photo Copy/Xerox of Madhyamik (Xth-Standard) Marksheet.
- Self Attested photocopy/xerox of SBI Collect admission fee receipt/challan.
- Self-Attested – Clean Photo Copy/Xerox of Aadhaar Card/ID Proof.
- Self-Attested – Clean Photo Copy/Xerox of Caste Certificate (only for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B students).
- Self-Attested – Clean Photo Copy/Xerox of PWD Certificate (only for Persons with Disabilities).
- Self-Attested – Clean Photo Copy/Xerox of Migration Certificate (only for migrating board students).
- Self-Attested – Clean Photo Copy/Xerox of Registration Certificate issued by the University of Calcutta (only for students who have previously registered under CU).
Students need to print the temporary ID card/Pass template on photo paper (Size – Width 3.5″, Length – 4.7″) -click the link here to download the template – Download/View
- Paste a recent color photo on the temporary ID card/Pass
- Write student name
- Write Father or Mother’s name.
- Write the Subject you have opted for (also mention Honours or general).
- Write your recent address with your contact number.
- Write your Blood Group.
- Student ID No to be left blank – it is only for office use.
Note: Self-attested documents and filled Temporary ID/Pass are to be submitted at the annex counter. It is also advised to mention your personal contact and email id on the Xerox of ID proof (Aadhaar) at the bottom.
For class-related information and other important notices join the respective department, Semester-1, WhatsApp group. To join the groups click on the links provided below;
Mathematics (Honours)/MTMA – Click the link to Join the group – Join Whatsapp
Mathematics (General)/MTMG – Click the link to Join the group – Join Whatsapp
Computer Science (Honours)/CMSA – Click the link to Join the group – Join Whatsapp
Computer Application (Major)/CMAV – Click the link to Join the group – Join Whatsapp
Computer Science (General)/CMSG – Click the link to Join the group – Join Whatsapp
Physics (General)/PHSG – Click the link to Join the group – Join Whatsapp
Bio-Science (General) – Click the link to Join the group – Join Whatsapp
Electronics (General) – Click the link to Join the group – Join Whatsapp
- Students are advised to check the Routine provided under the academic tab on the home page of the official Website of the College.
- Students will also be able to download the syllabus prescribed by the University of Calcutta departments/subjects-wise under the academic tab.
- Without the temporary ID/Pass students will not be allowed to enter the campus. NFC/Digital ID cards will be issued after registration and the Temporary ID/Pass will be taken back by the College authority.