This is to notify all students of the 2nd semester that AECC 2 ( Environmental Studies) is a compulsory paper irrespective of their discipline ( B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com).
The subject has two parts:
1. Theory ( 75 marks)
2. Field Study/ Project ( 25 marks)
A student has to pass both the parts.
There are specific instructions for the subject.
Follow the instructions given;
Theory paper ( 75 marks)
1. The examination is mandatory for all students ( Hons/ Gen/ Major)
2. The theory examination ( for 75 marks) will be held as per the schedule of the university ( will be notified).
Project ( 25 marks)
1. Students must submit their project report ( for 25 marks) online using the link. – Click here to submit the Project report
2. In the Neo normal condition, it is decided that the project should be
a) Any topic on the Environment.
b) Word limit: 250-350
c) Language: English or Bengali
d) both handwritten and typed content will be accepted.
e) diagram/ picture is not required
f) format of the online report: JPEG, PDF, doc, docx.
g) The last date of submission: is 07/07/2022.